Friday, April 8, 2011

Ontario Licenseplate For A Boat Trailer

Lionel Richie - Hello

Hi everyone! Friday I get to be more informal and I share with you a song I like a lot, you might say it's cheesy or that the lyrics are silly or whatever they want, but I love it.
Sometimes I have to listen two or three, or maybe more times in a single day.
The letter is the same Lionel Richie, is a simple but beautiful story, the video is cute too but I prefer the song itself.
age also shared with me this song since it was launched the year of my birth (1984), and probably my mom was listening to the radio when I was pregnant.
I think this is the only singer who is on my player, then they'll show more.
Hope you like it, and have a great weekend.
The letter, in the end.



I've been alone with you
in my mind
and in my dreams I've kissed your lips
thousand times
sometimes I see
pass outside my door.

Hello!
Is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see in your smile
're all I ever wanted
and my arms are wide open
because you know exactly what to say
and you know exactly what to do
and I want to tell you so much
I love you.

long to see the sunlight in your hair
and say over and over again
how much I care
sometimes think my heart will overflow

Hello!
Just to let you know I have
because I wonder where you
and wonder what you
Are you somewhere feeling lonely?
Or is someone loving you?
tell me how to win your heart
because I have no idea.
But let me start by saying I love you.

Hello!
Is it me you're looking for?
because I wonder where you
and wonder what you do.
Are you somewhere feeling lonely?
Or is there loving someone?
tell me how to win your heart
because I have no idea
but let me start by saying I love you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment